Could your business benefit from improving your emails' open rates, click-through rates and lead generation potential?
Here are 23 tips that anyone can embrace right now to improve your emails' open rates, click-through rates, and lead generation potential...
- Do not buy email addresses.
- Abide by CAN-SPAM rules.
- Ensure your opt-in process complies with GDPR.
- Email new contacts within 24 hours.
- Send your emails from a real person, not your company.
- Pre-set the preview text.
- Write clear and clickable subject lines.
- Keep your emails concise.
- Include one call-to-action button per email.
- Add alt text to your CTA image.
- Hyperlink your emails' images.
- Include noticeable text links.
- Place at least one clickable item above the fold.
- Add alt text to all of your images.
- Avoid background images.
- Add social sharing buttons.
- Simplify sharing with ready-made tweets.
- Add an email forwarding option.
- Clean up the plain text version of your emails.
- Optimize your emails for mobile users.
- Preview and test your emails before sending them.
- Don't be afraid to 'clean up' your contact list.
- Monitor each email's performance.
Interested to know more about promoting your business online? Click below to read our FREE Step-by-Step Guide to Marketing your Company Online...